BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn
3333 13th Avenue S, Fargo, ND 58103-3404
Phone: 701/235-3333 | Fax: 701/280-9482 | 172 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
If you want the best customer service in town, stay at our Fargo hotel, where the satisfaction of our guests is the top priority.
NDSU is nearby, and many families stay at our Fargo hotel for special events like homecoming, graduation and move-in weekend. We also welcome visiting staff and faculty. The local conference center can also draw a crowd, with annual get-togethers, trade shows and more special events taking place there. With banquet and meeting facilities, we accommodate groups here and are committed to making your stay relaxing.
We are minutes from the Hector International Airport and two blocks from a shopping center, which is convenient for our Fargo hotel guests. Many travelers from small cities stay with us to take advantage of the superior shopping here, and it’s also easy to simply pick up some essentials for an extended stay. There’s a lounge and restaurant on-site, so you don’t need to go far for a great meal.
Our Fargo hotel offers easy access, one block from the interstate, to make sightseeing and commuting easy. Check out the rock climbing wall and water lily pads in the pool area, which can provide a great afternoon of fun for the whole family. Golf is another great way to spend the day, and there’s a great course nearby.
Many Canadian travelers stay at our Fargo hotel to take advantage of the shopping. Of course, the annual Ribfest also brings travelers who enjoy great food to our hotel. We offer a very unique patio for the Fargo-Moorehead area. It is one of the largest in town and great for kicking back.
Corporate travelers include employees of Microsoft and BNSF®, and we’re a favorite corporate lodging property. Whether you’re in town for one of the many sporting events, crossed the border for some great deals or are visiting the university, welcome to your home away from home. Our Fargo property team is dedicated to making your stay enjoyable.
Book a spacious BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn room today and enjoy the savings!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site, Bistro 13
- Cocktail lounge, Dwoods daily drink and appitizer specials. Located directly across from the Front Desk. Open 2:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and Saturdays 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Doublewood Lounge and Casino
- Indoor pool, water walk lily pads and rock climbing wall
- Hot tub, whirlpool
- Steam room, sauna
- Exercise facility, 24 hours, free
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Weight lifting
- 24-hour front desk
- Mail services
- Express check in
- Safe deposit box
- Gift shop
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Ice/vending machines
- Airport courtesy shuttle, available to and from airport, bus and train terminals and shopping mall
- Parking for the physically challenged 24 hours
- Truck/RV parking 24 hours free
- Free parking 24-hours
- Business center, 24-hours
- Fax services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Interior corridor
- Express check out
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; free in-room wireless Internet access
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Wedding services available through our sales office.
- Conference facilities
- Air-conditioning in public areas
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Local shuttle
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Dry cleaning,must be at front desk by 8:00 a.m. for pick-up
- 24-hour security
- Convention center
- Managers reception Monday - Thursday
BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western fargo doublewood inn in Fargo.
BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn
Conveniently located, the best western fargo doublewood inn in Fargo, North Dakota is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 46.862125 / Latitude: -96.834135
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The east. Take Interstate 94 West to Interstate 29 North. Take Exit 64 to 13th Avenue South and merge right. Proceed east for one block and the BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn will be on the left hand side.
From: The west. Take Interstate 94 East to Interstate 29 North. Take Exit 64 to 13th Avenue South and merge right. Proceed east for one block and the BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn will be on the left hand side.
From: The south. Take Interstate 29 North to Exit 64 to 13th Avenue South and merge right. Proceed east for one block and the BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn will be on the left hand side.
From: The north. Take Interstate 29 South. Take Exit 64 to the stoplight, turn left going south to 13th Avenue South. Turn left on 13th Avenue South. Proceed east for approximately two and a half blocks and the BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn will be on the left hand side.
BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Established in 1857, the Fort Abercrombie State Historic Site is set in eastern North Dakota, less than 40 miles south of Fargo. Known as the Gateway to the Dakotas, Fort Abercrombie was a military outpost on the Red River – and major player in the Dakota Conflict of 1862.
Fort Abercrombie is now a historic site complete with a museum, reconstructed bastions and palisade, and original military guardhouse. The fort is open daily from May through September, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Grand Forks Air Force Base, established in 1955 and located north of Fargo, trains and deploys more than 1,300 Airmen. The base is home of the Air Mobility Command 319th Air Base Wing and its Mission Support and Medical group. The base was originally designated to be a Air Defense Command fighter-interceptor air base.
The base provides operational support for combatant commander and Air Expeditionary Force requirements. The base also supports the department of Homeland Security, Border Protection and the 69th Reconnaissance Group. Enjoy a scheduled three-hour tour of the base, while visiting Grand Forks. While traveling in North Dakota, rest comfortably with Best Western hotels.
A joint civil-military public airpark, the Hector International Airport (FAR) serves the city of Fargo in eastern North Dakota. Owned by the City of Fargo Municipal Airport Authority, FAR is served by major airlines like Allegiant, American, Delta, and United.
A 2,500-acre airport, FAR is home to one terminal and three runways – one of which is the longest runway in North Dakota. Established in 1927, FAR has nonstop services to Minneapolis, Chicago, and Denver.
Founded in 1903, the North Dakota State College of Science is located in Wahpeton, on the southeastern edge of North Dakota, south of Fargo. Under the motto “NDSCS The Science of Success,” the school offers two-year degrees in over 80 fields of study, and is part of the North Dakota University System.
The NDSCS Wildcats athletic teams are cheered on by mascot Willie as they compete in sports like basketball, football, and more, as part of the National Junior College Athletic Association. Former Governor of Montana Grant Nutter is a notable alumnus of the school.
North Dakota State University is a research, land-grant university, located in Fargo. The university is in the elite category of "Research Universities/Very High Research Activity". With a student population of over 14,000, including satellite locations across North Dakota, NDSU is one of two North Dakota flagship universities.
Undergraduate and Graduate programs including Masters, Educational Specialists and Doctoral, include: Accounting, Agricultural Education, Chemistry, Computer Engineering, Exercise Science, International Studies, Mathematics and Physics, among many others. Visit the campus to learn more about all that North Dakota State University has to offer. While traveling across North Dakota, consider Best Western hotels for comfortable and convenient lodging.
The Red River Zoo encompasses 33 acres of land in Fargo and is home to several endangered species. Over 300 native and exotic animals from around the world, from 75 different species live in this North Dakota zoo.
The zoo staff is dedicated to conservation, while educating its visitors. Enjoy strolling the zoo's beautiful rolling hills, ponds and streams, while admiring the animals.
The newly renovated Wings of the Orient exhibit is open, allowing visitors to walk inside and get close to five species of birds. The fall, winter and spring Zooventures family program is a great way to learn about a featured animal, each month.
The zoo is proud to announce the birth of triplet Chinese red pandas, the second set born to the zoo, which is very rare. At the end of a fun-filled day, kick up your feet in the local Best Western guest room and enjoy comfortable accommodations.
The Roger Maris Museum pays tribute to the New York Yankee outfielder, from Fargo. In 1984, the doors opened to the museum, allowing visitors the opportunity to view the exhibits highlighting Maris' life. Maris is most famous for setting a major league record in 1961, by hitting 61 home runs, breaking Babe Ruth's record of 60.
Located in the Fargo West Acres Shopping Center, the museum averages seven million visitors each year. Stroll the museum to view the artifacts and displays from Maris' youth and baseball days. Relax in the video room and watch one of the videos, while sitting on actual Yankee Stadium seats. While traveling in North Dakota, rest comfortably with Best Western hotels.
Established in 1883, the University of North Dakota is set in eastern North Dakota in Grand Forks – just north of Fargo. A public research university, UND is the state’s largest and oldest university – and features over 220 fields of study.
Covering 550 acres – or 6,400,000 square feet – the UND campus features over 200,000 buildings, including the North Dakota Museum of Art and the Chester Fritz Auditorium. Other structures include the Ralph Engelstad Arena – home to the University of North Dakota athletics department.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Roger Maris Museum, located in the Sears wing of West Acres Shopping Center. Watch video or scan the trophys and Photographs on display
- 1.00 mile(s) from Sports Bubble, a great year round place for birthday parties and to practice your swing. Temperature controlled.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Downtown Fargo, variety of unique shops and The Histical Fargo Theatre
- 3.00 mile(s) from Celebrity Walk Of Fame, located at the Convention and Visitors Center. Look who has stopped by Fargo
- 3.50 mile(s) from Red River Zoo, from camels to wolves we have variety of animals and exibits.
- 3.50 mile(s) from Thunder Road, mini golf and go carts and large arcade area for all ages to enjoy.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Visitors Bureau, Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau
- 4.00 mile(s) from Plains Art Museum, downtown Fargo NP ave. Vareity of Artists from Fargo and abroad.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Fargo Theatre, downtown Fargo, renovated threatr with original Whirliser Organ.
- 4.50 mile(s) from Scheels Arena, vareity of entertainment sot here. From Hockey games and other Athletic activities. Home of the Fargo Force
- 4.50 mile(s) from Fargo Air Museum, 19th Ave North Fargo. Variety of Old time aircrafts and memorablia.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Red Hawks Statium, located adjacent to NDSU campus. Come out to a Ball Game. Lots of fun for all ages.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Fargodome & Newman Field, from NDSU Football games and tailgating to RibFest and Fargo Marathon, come join us there.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Fargo Symphony, entertainment from guests from all over the country.
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Children's Museum, at Yunker Farm.. Variety of hands on activities for kids. Great place to meet and join friends.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Bonanzaville, step back in time to see what how your grandparents and grandparents might have lived years ago.
- 6.00 mile(s) from Red River Fair Grounds, located on the outskirts of West Fargo. RR Fair Grounds have car races Wednesday Evenings, Vareity of shows and Exibits for all ages
- 7.00 mile(s) from Heritage Hjemkomst, viking ship to see. Sailed around the world. Lots of different exibits to see.
- 12.00 mile(s) from Maple River Winery, home grown orchard and home town wine makers. Great place to enjoy the taste of North Dakota wines
- 0.20 mile(s) from West Acres Shopping Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4.00 mile(s) from North Dakota State University NDUS
- 7.00 mile(s) from Moorhead State University Moorhead MSUM
- 7.00 mile(s) from Concordia College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 5.00 mile(s) from Nine area golf courses, located through out the Fargo Moorhead
- 6.00 mile(s) from Oak Grove Frisbee Park, frolf one of our many courses.
- 7.00 mile(s) from North Dakota Horse Park, operating from late August to late September.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Fargo Skate Park, located at Dike West. Lots of fun for kids that like to skateboard or even bike jumps.
- 8.00 mile(s) from Trollwood Park, If you like to watch a wonderful musical in the park this is the place to be. Summer shows daily. Check for dates and times.
- Fine dining on premises Dakota Grill opens daily at 6:30am-2pm and 5pm-9pm and Saturdays 7am-2pm, 5pm-9pm & Sunday at 7am-2pm with a Sunday Buffet.
- Bistro #13, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Dwoods Lounge, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: dinner,
- Adjacent to Chuckie Cheese, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Children's pizza place.
- Across the street from Green Mil, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.25 mile(s) from Ground Round, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.25 mile(s) from Applebee's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.25 mile(s) from Perkins, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Fargo Doublewood Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Fargo. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean